Saturday, March 04, 2006

Commuting

I have been riding my bike to the vanpool and then riding at noon with the people at work. This makes for almost 50 mile days. It rained on Tuesday, and Thurs and Fri I didn't ride into the vanpool and went mountain biking at noon. So this gave me a total of 116 miles for the week. I need to commit to blogging each ride. However I have entered them in activebody.org.

I ordered the ultimate bike computer, the Edge 305, and it should be here on Monday. Now the question is do I set up the speed cadence sensor on the mountain bike where it may be needed for the canyons where the gps signal is blocked, or do I put it on the road bike where I am more interested in cadence and where the unit is less likely to get damaged.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home