Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Parting of the ways

Max 25.6 Avs 15.9 Dst 22.86 Atm 1:26:04 Odo 22 Alt^ 614
I have been posting my road bike rides on my mountain bike blog. Today I decided to create a new road biking blog and leave the mountain bike blog to the real biking.

I am hoping to ride the Lotoja Classic next year. Using the two blogs will give me a way to track my training. I think mountain biking improves the road biking, but I'm not sure road biking does much for the mountain biking.

Today's ride was out to Fairfield and back. My bike computer has been sitting in my car and I guess it got too cold and was completely reset. So I need to recalibrate the wheel size. But given that the Odometer is reset it makes for a good time to start this blog. The ride today was cold, but it is at least warmer than it has been. The temp ranged from -3 to 3 C. You know it is too cold to be riding when your camel back freezes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home