Monday, January 23, 2006

I hate winter

Max 27.6 Avs 14.0 Dst 15.03 Atm 1:04:09 Odo 80 Alt 594
It has been over a week since I have ridden either bike, and even longer than that since I rode on the road. It was so cold today that I didn't want to go any faster than about 16mph. Not because of the work involved but the wind chill was just too much at higher speeds. The worst part was when I finished and got in the shower. I knew my toes were cold, but the pain of warming them up let me know how cold they had gotten. It sure will be nice if it ever start to warm up again.


The Duchess: ... I can't tell you just now what the moral of that is, but I shall remember it in a bit.
Alice: Perhaps it hasn't one.
The Duchess: Tut, tut, child! Everything's got a moral, if only you can find it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home